Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter with Family


We had a great weekend celebrating Easter with Family and Friends. Saturday morning dad came over and installed our mantle that he made, and installed the chandelier over our bathtub. We are taking baby steps to making our house a home. It is frustrating how long this takes, but I just keep telling myself we will eventually get there. I just have a couple more projects I want to get done before we have Harrison's party here on the 16th. Saturday night we went to church with some friends and then went to Scott and Al's house for a cookout. I love time with friends!
Sunday was the marathon I thought it would be, but we are blessed to live so close to all our family. We went to Kirk's parents first and had a big traditional Easter meal. So Yummy! The kids had a great time hunting eggs and playing together. Then we went to my parents house and enjoyed time together, another egg hunt and some yummy taco salad. As we headed home, Jones was throwing his hands in the air and just yelling. I think he was telling us he is DONE! As soon as we got home, I gave him his bottle and put him in the bed, we got Harrison ready for bed and are now enjoying some down time alone. However, I am thinking of all the things that did not get done this weekend and am freaking out! I hate starting a week without laundry and grocery shopping done. It just makes it so stressful. Kirk has the day off tomorrow, but I am not convinced it will all get done;) I will have to be super disciplined tomorrow and Tuesday nights to catch up, it was all worth it though. I think the kids had a great time, and so did we!

No comments:

Post a Comment