Sunday, June 20, 2010

Some of the pics are a little out of order, but it is late and I am not redoing it:)
We had an amazing weekend at Westin La Cantera! You could honestly book a week there and still not get all the kids activities done that they have planned. Such a great place. We spent the weekend doing some of the activities, Fiesta Texas and RiverWalk. I have decided that the River Walk is no longer on my to do list for San Antonio. I don't know... just wasn't as impressed as I used to be. Too crowded, overpriced, very commercialized. I'm over it. Anyway, on to the great parts of the trip! The pics are below. Enjoy!!
enjoying some cotton candy at one of the many kid functions
Bounce houses with water! What could be better!



entertaining each other at the restaurant on the riverwalk
Doing what we do best:)
Our friend's kids with their friends and our boys on the riverwalk
Jones playing with his sword in the hotel lobby
magic show and ballon creations in the lobby!
me and my boys at Fiesta
Jones on the Big Red Car
Two years ago Harrison would be flipping out about getting to ride the Big Red Car...... He was kinda over it, but I made him ride anyway:)
In front of Fiesta Texas with the gang
We put Jones' crib in the bathroom at night.... it worked! he slept til 7:30 both mornings:)

No comments:

Post a Comment